Kitty Hair and Awning Bolts

Hi Y'All;

Well, the Kitty Hair works. Seems to anyway. I did not fill the
holes with it, what I did was -- I got larger Lag Bolts, drilled the
Awning brackets out to accomodate them, dipped the lag bolts in Kitty
Hair into which I had mixed some hardener, and bolted them into the
trailer. Let them sit for a day, and boy are they solid. Now, for
the masses, Kitty Hair is actually Fiberglass resin with really fine
particles of fiberglass cloth chopped up and added. It works like a
fibreglass bondo. It is great for Corvettes, and Plastic
Motorcycles, of which I have none, but have worked on some. Thanks
for this tip. I will now make a new post looking for another tip.

Tom