Re: [A/S] jack points

Hi Dave,

I will try to help with the first and second question, maybe Charlie or one
of the others can take the third one and provide the part number.

<delete>

--where the jack points are. Are there landmarks to look for?

Try getting your head under the trailer about two-three feet behind the
rear wheel. In line with the frame there should be marking as to where to
jack, but if that is missing you should see a diamond shape of metal in
line with the frame. That diamond is the jacking point.

<delete>

>When backing and turning it seems the front trailer wheels are at a
>different angle then the rear trailer wheels. Is this normal?

Perfectly normal as the wheels give a little and the tires give even more
during a turn. After pulling it straight for a while take another look to
assure they are now both going in the same direction.

George
'88 Excella 29'
'96 Integrity 30'
'95 F-350 PSD