jack points

Hi Folks

A couple questions today in the area of wheels on a 88 Excello 25', my
first A/S. The manual refers to jack points labeled on the trailer.
If they are there I don't see them and the manual is a little vague on
where the jack points are. Are there landmarks to look for?

When backing and turning it seems the front trailer wheels are at a
different angle then the rear trailer wheels. Is this normal?

I want to pull the wheels and check bearings/seals/brakes but hesitate
to open it without a spare set of seals. There is no breakdown in my
manual. Is there a reference for finding the part number on the
bearings and seals?

Thanks
Dave