Hensley Emergency calls

While at International, I talked for awhile with the Hensley rep. I had a
problem when I left Sarasota on a Sunday morning in February in that the
trailer was wagging the Turbo Diesel... Turned out the hitch was out of
adjustment. I went back to the Fair Grounds as I was within a couple of
miles and was fortuneate in that the first Hensley I saw turned out to be
Terry Tyler and with his help figured out the problem.

The point of all this is that the Hensley rep asked why didn't I call. I
responded that I did not think I would get ahold of anyone at 0800 on
Sunday morning... he said that they have a duty tech guy on call and that I
would have gotten a call back had I called... Don't know what hours they
man the ermergency call system but if I had a problem again I would try
them on the weekend or off hours...

I lost a side window coming back from International. The forward dinette
window was shattered by some road hazard.. It remained in place but was
spiderwebbed into a zillon pieces...My insurance says they will pay less my
$100.00 deductible. Called AS and was told not to try to run the trailer
with the cracked window as it might disintegrate into a zillion pieces etc.
I removed the window and am having plexi put in so I can go the the Statue
of Liberty Rally next week. Am told that the window may be proprietary.
AS gave me a ball park price of $325.00. When the new galls is received
here it will be installed in place of the temporary plexi. Someone called
Dunkin Systems out of Indiana is honchoing the operation for the insurance
company and suppose they have their own sources etc.

Al