Re: [A/S] Airstream for beginners

Don,

When I recently requested a brochure from Airstream, it came with a sheet
listing the MRSP for each size and type of A/S. Only part missing was the
options (A/S has a very small list compared to SOBs).

The dealers that I've visited have printed order forms that lists MRSP of
the trailer and options. My experience is they will give you a copy of the
order form, if requested. Also, I've noticed printed MRSP lists ("window
stickers") in most of the trailers that I've viewed at the four dealers that
I've visited. Sometimes the list is merely loose on the counter or table.

Good luck! Based on what I've found, I suspect you can get a bit more than
20% off MRSP for an A/S.

Hollis