1968 Airstream Overlander 26'

Hello all! We have just purchased a 1968 26' Airstream International Land
Yacht Overlander. It is in super condition...but did not come with a patio
awning. We would very much like to add one on...anyone know where we might
find a good used one? If not...how about a reasonably priced newer one? ;-)

We are planning a Florida camping vacation beginning August 2 and would truly
love to find one prior to that if possible! Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks...Frank...;-)