Re: [A/S] Stop signals

I have had the same trouble with my 97 Dodge one ton truck.
I took the plug in off the back of the truck and replaced it with
a different type. I went to a local Heavy Truck repair place and
bought a jack and case that is made for the heavy trucks.
I then got the cord they use between the trailers and tractors.
I had to change the cable on the A/S trailer end also to the
truck type.
The new type uses heavy brass plugs not the light flat springs.

Yes it cost me a $100 or so but I bet I don't have to do it again
for years.
I sealed all openings with silicon seal. I had to make a conversion
cable for my boat but that was simple.
Now when I plug in I know the lights and breaks will work.
Dean WBCCI 2486