Re: [A/S] Stop signals

These are some of the things you can do to diagnose your problem.

This is probably a Surburban problem only, but, after disconnecting from
the trailer, did the lights start working?

If not, it Could be a fuse or a fuse link or relay or a bunch of bad bulbs
or that switch.

Check your manual and the fuse box under the dash and under the hood.

Check every fuse as some are multi function. Check the relays as well.

Unscrew the tail lights and see that the bulbs are securely in the socket
and that the connectors are securely fastened.
Did water get in the tail lights?

Check the harness under the dash that goes into the steering column a
connector could be loose..

Be very careful not to unplug anything. Jt look carefully at everything to
see if they look connected and tight.
The air bag wiring is in the same area. So just make sure all plugs are
solidly connected.

Before you take it to a dealer(I'd go to at least one more for safety
sake.) check with GM and see if their is a recall or factory fix (No
Charge) on your problem. You can go to their web site or call the factory.

Some of our listees with Burb's may have already experienced this?

What say folks????

Blair