Re: [A/S] 1967 Overlander

Chad,

    Open it up, aire it out...then, come back to the computer and read!

    I've got a similar project ('73 Sovereign), nick-named M&MT (Mildew &
Mouse Turds), that is consuming way more of my time than I can  rationally
devote.  Nonetheless, it is a lot of fun.  Obviously, you have discovered
this list.  The amount of info flowing from your monitor will astound you.
Ask questions, it seems someone else has always had that problem
(engineering opportunity?), too.

    Check out the Vintage Airstream Club Resources
http://www.airstream.net/resources.html
    Another source is the Airstreamforums
http://www.airstreamforums.com/forums/?referrerid=6

    Good luck.  I am finding that there isn't any defect that epoxy, Vulkem
and/or lots of $$ won't fix!

JimF