[A/S] 1967 Overlander

Hello All:

My name is Chad and I have just purchased a '67 Overlander that I am
about to restore.  I would appreciate any and all advice, help, or
suggestions.  I don't know much at all about what I am doing but what
the heck!!  The interior will have to be completely stripped and
rebuilt.  The first decision I have to make is whether to keep it
original or go custom.  If anybody knows of where I could get some
original floorplans or pics, I would love to see them.  Also, if
anyone has some ideas on some custom interiors, I would like to hear
that too!!  That is where I am starting, and I am sure I will have
PLENTY of questions, so I appreciate everyones patience in advance.
By the way, the outside skin looks to be in great shape, just needs
polishing.  I am not sure about the subfloor and the axles made it
about 20 miles, so at least they turn.  Now what do I check out
next???

Thanks,
Chad