[A/S] intella-power/charge wizard

my converter went while in FL, I got an Intella-Power converter from the
airstream dealer and installed it. then I heard about the charge wizard.....it's
only 22.00 from camping world. Seeing I had the sofa out for re-upolstering I
got the charge wizard and put it in......I never really understood, from the
directions what it did, the post to the list answerd that question I guess. I
just leave it on "automatic" as I can't see why I'd want to manually select the
other options. at 22 dollars, I wonder why it just doesn't come with it. it
has a "de-sulfication mode" which I think is pointless for my Absorbed Glass
Matt batteries right? I'm leaving the trailer plugged into my house when parked.
assuming this is ok as it switces to the "float" mode? while in storage in FL
for a couple of months last winter, I just pulled the two big fuses for the
batteries? as they always seem to drain if parked and not plugged in......(I
have no cut out switch on my '77...
Dan Dureiko