[A/S] Re: cork flooring

Have cork floor ready to install.  ifloor.com and others offer a
range of finishes and colors.  The one I have is rated for baths so
should be fine.  The stuff is tough.  Cork bottom, high density
pressed board in the middle, more very pretty cork on top and a layer
of finish.  1 by 3 foot sections so should install very easily.  I am
seriously considering taking out the dinette, sofa, and kitchen to
avoid dealing with cutting every board.  Should make a very clean job.