Re: [A/S] A/C - A continuing saga

Tom

An item I forgot to include in my last post.

When measuring the voltage at the input to the trailer and then at
the input to the a/c motor, it is important to use the same meter for
both measurements.  If two meters are used, there may be a difference
in readings for the same voltage due to the tolerances of the
meters.  This would add a confusion factor to the problem.  If it is
necessary to use two meters, first connect them both to the same
voltage source and insure that they read the same. If there is a
difference, it should be used as a correction factor for the actual
measurements.

Don (MI)