Re: [A/S] Double axles conversion

Hi Pierre ,
   I have dreamed of the same someday , should I find a trailer in need of a
frame off restoration. I shouldnt think it would be too much of a problem if
you are good at welding and sheetmetal work,as you already have the body off.
Maybe easiest to build a new frame altogether. Take some pictures and keep us
posted as to your progress.
   Marine ply is good as it has 7 laminates of higher quality wood where AC fir
only has 5 ply`s. Jim is right that it will rot just as fast ,sealing the edge
with epoxy as he suggests is a good idea.
  Chris Elliott 67 caravel