[A/S]

Hi Ken before I purchased my Autoformer (30AMP) I would turn off the AC
Compressor ( go to high fan) when I saw 105 Volts on my Volt meter. I do not
have that worry now as voltage doesn't get below 115 Volts. I was informed
about the 105 Volt Minimum during an AC Seminar at a Airstream Rally. My
volt meter is within a 1/4 of a volt to my Digital Volt Meter (Fluke) so it
is pretty accurate. I think the Service Tech, at the Seminar meant a Minimum
105 Volts at the AC unit. The new Airstream cut off switch provides a good
safety margin.at 109 Volts, providing it is accurate. I hope I have helped
you.

Roger
WBCCI 9171