[A/S] Cracks

A month or so ago there was discussion on the cracks in the plastic ceiling
sections at the nose and tail.  I have come across a product that seems to do
the trip in repairing them. Its called Capt. Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure,
created to provide a water tight seal in hairline cracks and rivets in marine
applications. It is a water based sealant that finds it's way into the cracks
by capillary action and dries to a clear finish.  It will withstand flexion
and by sealing the cracks it should pervent or slow them from getting bigger.
They have a web site for more info. http://www.captaintolley.co.uk/  The
product should be available at marine stores, cost me $11.99 Canadian at a
marine store in Ontario Canada.