Re: [A/S] Zip Dee awnings question

Hollis,

My Safari only came with a patio awning.  I added a
full length street side awning which will cover two
windows and all the area between.  I considered two
window awnings but after talking to our dealer the
service guys recommend the full length.  The major
justification to do this was to cut down on the heat
gain when you are in full sun conditions.  Cost wise
the difference between two window and one long awning
was minor.

Anything you can do to cut the heat gain down will be
beneficial.  Especially on the longer units (27'+).

Jack