RE: [A/S] Zip Dee awnings question

We have FULL size Zip Dee awnings on BOTH sides of our '02 Bambi as well
as the rear Zip Dee awning.  Are they worth the cost?  That depends on
how you measure worth.  We wanted to be able to use either side of the
trailer for a patio area (which side had better view, shade, etc), as
well as easing the heating effects of the sun.  The rear awning was more
a matter of balancing the look of the trailer as our rear window is
small, but the rear of the trailer looked unfinished until the Zip Dee
was added.  Although not cheap, we have been very pleased with the
investment and have had many A/Sers comment aloud why they did not think
of putting full size awnings on both sides.