Re: [A/S] Airstream Accident in Mississippi - #3

As a matter of fact YES. Also define "newbie" I have been building
trailers and installing hitches for about 35 years. I produce MCO's
for my units and they are safe and road legal. Reread my post. I said
the Hensley was a good hitch and I simply redirected someone elses
comment, although I agree with it. Those that say $ are no object
when it comes to saftey are the same ones that goe to tire stores and
buy medium priced tires and complain to me when I use premium pads
and linings on there vehicles or don't want rusty brake lines
replaced and won't pay to replace loose steering parts because "I'm
use to it".  Some of you may be at the repair end such as I, but most
on this list are not. I see you don't. As the post before me
said.....the Hensly doesn't stop vehicle saw only trailer and most of
the others do. And if you want to totally honest with the newbies,
you wouldn't object to them hearing all sides to an issue even if it
disaggrees with your's. I didn't deserve that big post for saying
what others have said. Good luck to you all. Arnie