Re: [A/S] 1999 28 ft. Excella For Sale

Not knowing the reasonable value of the described 1999 Excella 28, I checked
the NADA book and was surprised the price was so high.  The average low was
about $22k and average high was about $26k, based on standard A/S equipment.
Is this one gold plated instead of aluminum silver?

BTW, what are the group thoughts about dealer invoice vs "MRSP" for new A/S
TTs?   I've seen some that post their selling prices at a 10% discount even
before starting negotiation.  Could they have a 20% or more "padding" for
MRSP?

Hollis