Re: [A/S] Honda EU2000i quiet generator

I also use two.  I've heard from a few who've tried it with a non-
high-efficiency AC, and they say it works sometimes when the
converter is unplugged, they're at low altitude, and the temperature
isn't too warm.  But they don't do it anymore since it's so hard on
the AC compressor AND the generator.  Here's my parallel setup:

http://www.engr.udayton.edu/staff/lriggins/Honda

It's MUCH easier to carry both, one in each hand than trying to carry
a 163 lb (fueled) EU3000.  Lifting one at a time into the truck bed,
55 lbs is as bad as they get fully fueled.  Two of these cost about
the same as an EU3000.

Two of these produce more power than an EU3000.  Two of them also run
at a much lower rpm, and much quieter and cooler, working less hard
each, than one EU2000 for any given load.  They also have twice the
gas capacity and have a longer run time than one EU2000.
--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446