[A/S] Re: Jordan brake controller

I have adjustable pedals on my Ford.  The Jordan cable mounts above
the pedal adjustment mechanism, so no readjustment is necessary even
if you do readjust the pedals.  You just take all of the slack out of
the spring adjuster that goes on the end of the cable.  Works like a
champ whether the pedals are all the way down for me, or all the way
up for my 4'10" spouse.

When transferring the Jordan to another vehicle, you can send it back
to Jordan and he'll put a new cable on it.  This is so you won't have
a crimp in the cable in the old position from the set screw, if the
new setup requires the cable to be longer.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446