[A/S] Jordan brake controller

I had the Jordan 2020 brake controller in the old truck, and now want to
move it to the '03 Dodge 3500 truck. The '03 has adjustable pedals.

Looks like normal install and normal use if I NEVER adjust the pedals. ( I
believe I can find the pedal sweet spot and then disconnect the pedal
adjustment control wire.)

Anybody doing this with the "earlier" 2020 (the "current" one is advertised
as compatible with the adjustable pedals)? anything to look out for?

I have emailed an inquiry to Jordan, but thought I would also ask here. You
guys/gals know stuff!

Jerry  4404