Re: [A/S] Miles per day

If I am trying to get somewhere i normaly drive 12 hours a day I travle 60-65
mph and find that i will avrage 50mph including all stops.I will stop wheaver
I hapen to be fot the nite most generaly at a road side rest or thuck
stop.This is why I have an all elect trailer with a 400watt RV generator on
the toungh. I can have all the comforts including AC,micro wave ,elect
stove, ref, deep freeze and hot water.
If jest touring we generaly go from one tourist trap to the next and stay at
full service Rv Parks
Jim smith