Re: [A/S] Zip Dee Tire Shades

the idea is really for fulltimers and these covers do not take up that much
room.  for instance, I have a zip dee blue on blue striped awning set on my TT
and another slip cover in a drawer under the front gaucho that goes on the front
"black" rock shield over the front windows.  it occupies almost no room yet I
carry it around for that very reason. just might want to have it some day.
otoh, the snap on curtains would take up about the same room and are easily
installed in the event the trailer is sitting for long periods in some state
South of I-40 <G> to reduce the solar damage to the tires.

btw, since I am considering making a set of these, what is the usual distance
between snaps and, are pockets sewn into the bottom hem for weights in teh form
of local rocks?

thanks
chas