[A/S] Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems/Cost

Hi All:
I am interested in installing the Smartire Monitoring System unless
someone has a better system located... I have a price from a local
Blue Ox dealer of $640 for 8 wheels and $240 for installation... I
would guess that equates to 3-4 hrs to get the job done...

Does anyone have recent experience with the Smartire System and could
they comment on the prices??? Thanks for all the help received...

Jim Clark