[A/S] Tow car

From an "old timer"
That Chrysler should make a wonderful tow car.  Your 24 foot would hardly be
noticeable.  In those days many towed with cars not even as big as that one.

The most trouble you will have is getting a hitch. With the liability laws
as they are now, no one wants to build a custom one for you.  It is very
difficult to find an 'old' one and the newer ones are not made for that old
of a set up.  When I had a '65 Plymouth Sport Fury show car to tow my '63
Caravel we finally found an old friend who was a welder to build a hitch.
It was bolted on and did a fine job.  If you happen to live in a farming
area you may find some welding shop that would do it for you or maybe even
help you make one.  Then the responsibility would be yours.  In case of an
accident I didn't know how the insurance company would look at it.

Kathy