Re: [A/S] Digest Number 1631

Kathy, how much pressure do you have when you flush the toilet?  How
about the shower?  You needed to isolate the problem going back to the
city water and checking forward.   I assume that you are hooked up to
some city water.  Did you have pressure at other times this season?
What happened recently that could cause a sudden problem?... or is this
something that is coming on gradually?  ... how was the water at the
last site?  There is a screen that can be on the intake to the trailer
end.  This prevents dirt from coming from the hose into your trailer.
That could be clogged.

I can't remember how it works, others might, but there sometimes is a
way to run the pink antifreeze through the pump that is found (in my
1999 Safari 25 footer) under the locker floor.  I wonder if that valve
could be partially closed, in the position for running the pink stuff
through the trailer?

When all else fails call a good dealer (like the one we bought our unit
from... Can-Am RV 800 709-2931 in London Ont.)

Just some thoughts...  Hope you get water... that would be a problem.