Re: [A/S] Water Pump

Allan,
 ShurFlo makes most RV pumps, I have no ideas on which model might be best.
I think I used the cheapest one for our Avion, and it's working well after 2
full seasons. We never connect to city water, so it does get some use.

When I installed the ShurFlo pump (replacing the PAR diaphragm job), I also
installed the little ShurFlo accumulator. That cuts the cycling of the pump
dramatically and should extend its life. It's certainly better for the
pressure switch.

                                                                <<Jim>>