Re: [A/S] Still thinking about this Dodge diesel truck

Hi Jerry,

I have a 4X4 crew cab truck... it needs an acre to make a u-turn. Forget
about parking in parking lots, it can't go into spaces frontwards. I have to back
it into spaces.

That said, I wouldn't trade it for anything else on the road. I use the 4x4
alot.... as recently as yesterday actually.  I can live with the turning radius
inconvenience for the joy of owning and driving this bad boy.

Hunter