[A/S] Newbie

Hello! First post for a new member and new owner!!

I bought a 75 Ambassador last Friday for what I consider a good buy.
Everything works, but it has the dreaded tail droop. I gutted the
whole thing out for a much needed reno and frame repair. I have
removed every stain of grease, floor plywood and mouse sh*t! I have
read bulletin #29 and am preparing to fab my supports and jack
up/level my coach. It is a unique repair because it can be
facilitated from both the top and bottom (as my coach is gutted).
Does anyone have any additional tips for me? Any insight would be
appreciated.