Re: [A/S] TIRES for 1972 Sovereign International 31'

Hi, Bud...

It's been a long time since I've used bias ply tires and I can't
remember what replaced the 700-15, but If you go in to a tire dealer,
they can give you the actual dimensions of their tires, by size for each
type.

Here's the size for the 225/75R15 Goodyear Marathon.

Tire Size Load Range Sidewall Tread Depth (32s) Apprvd. Rim Widths Meas.
Rim Width New Tire Width Outside Diameter Thread Width Static Loaded
Radius Revs per Mile Max Load at Infla. (PSI) Single

ST225/75R15 D BL 10 6.0-7.0 6.00 8.8 28.3 6.2 12.5 738 2540@65

This might help you in checking your clearances. Hope this helps.

regards...
Jim