[A/S] TIRES for 1972 Sovereign International 31'

We have always used 7:00-15 LT (bias truck tires) as replacement tires, with
the original steel wheels, on this 1972 Sovereign International 31'.  Does
anyone out there use radials on this age unit? If so, please share the make
of tire, size, and experience. Not much room in the wheel wells for wider
tires.  I always figured radial sidewalls would bulge and possibly rub the
side of the well.  Any input will be appreciated.

Bud from Pennsylvania