Re: [A/S] New Truck Time Questions

On the GM trucks, the bed length determines the fuel tank size.  I went with
the long bed so I could get the larger fuel tank.

The best way to determine the brand of truck for you is to go to the various
dealers and try the GMC, Ford and Dodge.  For some reason, most, if not all
of us, think our truck choice is "best". ;-)

I went with the 2500HD GMC Duramax diesel with the automatic transmission.
Got the extended cab with the long bed.  My color of choice was white, since
it stays cooler in the FL sun.  I have no regrets on my choice.

Sam
WBCCI 12557