[A/S] new mattress

HI:  Over the past 39 years have replaced my mattresses and the couch
several times.   For the couch usually go to good upholstery shop since want new
fabric too. ( I get tired of upholstery and need something different)    Have
bought new mattresses from local mattress mfg (usually small shops)  but the
last I heard about a companmy near by that made them for nursing homes and
thought those people spend a lot of time in bed....so went there and they made
them and they are the most comfortable have ever had.    Just an idea you might
check with a nursing home t see who makes theeirs.    Pearl in SoCal