[A/S] Flat Tires & Rear View Camera

Ok, Gang,

This may be 'it' literally to cya, also known as watching your rear...
From Wal-Mart for $79 a wireless video cam.  Remmington - yes, the
double 'm' is correct - security cam.  We found it in the camera
department. The 'cam' would normally be used for security watching, baby
watching, etc.
1)The 'camera' is placed in the rear window of your Airstream trailer.  It is
12v so can be plugged into your 12v receptacle in that room.  The system
is called wireless because you don't need to run wires to connect the
videocam to the 'monitor'/black & white tv.

2) Put the 5" screen tv in your cab - fits well on dash without being too big.
It, too, is 12v power.  (If you prefer ac power there is an adaptor that
comes with package.  That is what we use and plug it into our small
inverter in the tow vehicle.)  Voila! You can see what's happening behind
you.  You can see how many vehicles might be piling up behind you.  See
how close you are to overhead branches as you back up - tire treads flying
off behind you...
3) there is audio, also, controlled via the tv.  Would be able to hear unusual
noise of tire problems hitting wheel well. (or husband  screaming "let me
out - I'm sorry for what I said. Let me come up front!")

We just heard about it Thursday, traveled at least 100 mi. out of our way to
buy it before we cross into Canada headed for Alaska. So yesterday,
Friday, was our first trial run.  Love it!
 (we missed picking up mail packet in Oroville, WA by 8 minutes Friday!!!!!!
- so we are here for the wknd. Post office closed Sat.  Found a neat place -
were looking for boondocking, saw sign: $5.97 Prince's Supermarket RV
Park. Electric, water, bathrooms, dump station. The park overlooks
beautiful lake and mountains beyond the lake. Wow!  The park is across
street, separate from store.  You go to Customer service to pay.

Cindy/Carl