Re: [A/S] Hensley hitching was Problem with gas

Hey Tony,

We still manage to accumulate a lot of 'stuff', don't we, even as fulltimers!!
Carl says we should mark every item with a piece of masking tape. As you use an
item, remove the tape. At the end of the yr. the items with masking tape still
on, well, out it goes!  Alas, we have NOT done the tape thing.

In Pendleton, OR library - GORGEOUS spring here. Lots & lots of lilac bushes in
full bloom with their heady scents.

Cindy/Carl