Re: [A/S] Thermasan on ebay

Actually, I think the Cat might well RAISE the exhaust temperature.

I read part of the owners' manual on that other site that was referenced
(didn't have time for the whole thing at the moment) and they claimed that
there is no untoward smell or particulate matter, the "stuff" is basically
incinerated. It's probably more 'turned to steam' than 'incinerated', but
it's pretty much GONE in any event.

As others have said, I don't know if I'd want to use one with a trailer, but
I'd bet it'd work great with a motorhome.

                                                            <<Jim>>