[A/S] Successive approximations

Hey Chris,

Have you considered using "successive approximations" as a lead-in for going
full time? "How does this work?" you ask. Easy.

Go full time for a few months, return home for a visit;  go full time for
more than a few months, return home for an even shorter visit; go full time
for a lot more than a few months, return home for a lot shorter visit;  go
full time for ........ etc., etc. ==== you get the idea.

Keep increasing the approximations successively for as long as it takes
until BOTH of you say, "Let's sell the house, go full timing ALL the time
and let our Airstream be our home.  >>>>> OR >>>>>

If you and your wife decide you like full timing X months a year, but not 12
months a year, then that's your style of full timing.  Be happy with it.
Don't get hung up on semantics.

The name of the game is to have a satisfying lifestyle. That can be anything
that BOTH of you agree upon.  Call it whatever you want.  It's your
definition.

IMO, the more options you're ready to consider, the more likely you'll pick
the one which fits your needs and wants.  The problem with black and white
choices is there are no greys.

One word of caution. Don't sell the house until BOTH of you are truly
enthusiastic about that decision.  That means no coersion by either of you.

My two cents - even though you didn't ask for it. Where's the delete button?

Terry