Re: [A/S] White Roof Coating

Bob - Before you go ahead with your plan, check out
the white roof coating sold by Southwestern Petroleum
of Fort Worth, Texas.  It's not available through
stores (at least it wasn't), but it's a top grade
coating.

You'd have to find a sales rep that can sell it to
you, but I'm sure that's possible through the
internet.  He should be able to provide a sample that
you can evaluate.

I'm not connected in any way to Southwestern
Petroleum, but I've used some of their products and
know that they are superior to what you'll find at
your local stores.  By the way, their item containers
are marked "Swepco".

Your choice of a white coating is excellent, as it
will absorb less heat than aluminum while still
reflecting less glare.

Dan/NC