[A/S] Septic Systems

	A quick question for those of you with more experience than I.
	I've thought of using a product called Rid-X to help speed up
the biological breakdown in the buried septic tank into which I dump
	the black tank of my Safari. This ground tank has no drain lines
& has to be emptied periodically. Will the Thetford products I
	use in the trailer's black water tank kill or overpower the
Rid-X? Because it is much easier (and I like that), I had thought of
	introducing the Rid-X into the ground tank via the toilet &
black water tank. Your thoughts?
	Thanks,
	Jim
	Houston