Re: [A/S] Removing Clear Coat

I use corncob media in my vibratory tumbler to clean firearm brass before
reloading. Does a great job.

I imagine the Ruths are using a sandblaster type of device to polish a
trailer; I wonder if they attempt to recover the media, or just throw it
away. I use it over and over again in my case cleaner, have only replaced it
once in nearly 2 years' time. Did probably 8000 rounds or more, 300 or so at
a time.

                                                               <<Jim>>