Re: [A/S] Buying an Old Airstream Trailer - Buyer Beware!

I paid $4000. for the Silver Abaltross By now I guess that I have Now a total
in the excess of$10,00 in it But I dont think I could have bought any thing
equal to it for that price. Besides I am dooing a custom job on it to reflect
what I did in a previous life. the interior looks like a cross between a
yacht and a oreantial xxxx house. I like it Keeps me off the street and out
ot the pool halls and if push comes to shove I can probaly still get $4k fore
it iaven if the Fantastic fan does and will never work.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel