Re: [A/S] awning for 1959 Pacer (19')

Charlie (and Lauren from a message a day or so later)

Thanks alot.

We improvised a similar system to what you're describing. The one that
you just set up everytime you camp and it worked fine.  I'll just go
ahead and make or have the local tent manufacturer here in Seattle
(Rainier Tent and Awning) make me what we need.  I'll experiment with
the diameter of the rope or welt and get it right.   I think that it
would be good to use what was appropriate for the one we have at the
time it was issued because the simple system works nicely and is
cheap.  Also gives us some choices of canvas fabrics colors that we
wouldn't otherwise have.

Thanks again.

Kate Martin