Re: [A/S] Anti Sway bar in '72 camper Special?

If The company I worked for had a 72 forf camper special  It had a anti sway
bar in the reat it is a #/4 in bar mounted crosswise under the bed most
cammper specials had them as the slide in camper was common thenand the high
mounted weight made it necessary. there is a differance between that sway bar
and the anti sway bar used to controll????sway in the trailer. We towed
6500lb boats +the trailer weigh with no anti sway bars on the trailer toung,
Jim smith