[A/S] Re: Full Time

For the PC, we plan to use a Sager 5660 notebook, which uses a
desktop processor.  These are faster than mobile processors, and MUCH
cheaper, but do use a bit more battery power, so we'll equip it with
a second battery that goes in the floppy drive slot.

http://www.sagernotebooks.com

http://www.pctorque.com (their leading discount reseller)

http://www.sagerforums.com

The notebook will probably remain set up on the curbside writing
table in front of the couch.

Our Canon S900 photo printer is fairly bulky, so it will be stored,
and used, in a wicker footlocker in front of the couch, that will
also function as a coffee table.  There should be room for a flatbed
scanner stored in the coffee table as well as the Fiskars paper
cutting board.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446