[A/S] Re: 1966 25 foot?

Paul:
You are right a 1966 is either:
1) a 24' Tradewind or
2) a 26' Overlander.

I have a 1959 Tradewind, back then A/S didn't put the Model Name on
the Trailer.  In 1966 they did the model name is above the trailer
wheels.
Go to this site:  http://www.vintageairstream.com/archives/index.html
and you can see pictures of both these trailers, your message says
you have pictures, you should be able to figure it out.   Ask the
seller what it says above the wheels.
I don't know if you are interested in weights, you mention weight
charts.  My 1959 Tradwind (single axle also on the above site) is
just under 4,000# empty at the axle, does not include hitch weight.

Lauren WBCCI # 7532   VAC