Re: [A/S] Re: A/S Furnace problem

Please don't suggest a dwelling with other sources  of spark/
iginition???????  As a gas warms it expands... if you have a full
tank and as it expands it may release some gas... with a spark
ka boom.....  I show you where a house use to sit!!!

The home owners brought 2 full tanks inside. They were afraid
someone might steal them. (We can leave our doors unlocked
around here). During the night some excess gas was released.
When the hotwater heater kicked on the house exploded.....
Please don't....SteveO