Re: [A/S] Nankang ST Tires

I have Nankang tires on our trailer and have had good luck with them.  Like
Hunter said if the tires are very old (three or more years) replace them
all.  Check the date code on the tire, one tire company brought out a set
of tires that were two years old and had been sitting in stock.  Some of
these trailer tires are not the hottest sellers and the ones you are
getting may have been there a while.  Unless you plan on doing a lot of
traveling you'll wind up changing tires due to age rather than wear.

Mike