RE: [A/S] Fantastic Vent

Hunter,
How do you reset the rain sensor after you have disabled it by stopping
the cycle during the down travel??

I also got a new thermostat with a capacitor across the back that
stopped my fan from grinding around in the night. It was given to me by
the folks at FV when I called to get a replacement for the little gear
box that opens the vent cover. They ask if it ever made noise during the
night, when I said yes, the guy said OK I will send you the fix for that
free along with the gear box. I put it in and have not had the problem
sense, but have not been in a very humid Florida night sense either. It
does get pretty humid here in costal NC also, and no problems yet.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624